2 TBS Butter
1 cup Italian style bread crumbs
1 TSP chopped fresh garlic
3 TBS chopped fresh parsley
2 dozen fresh oysters, shucked
3 TBS grated Parmesan cheese
2 TBS butter, cut into tiny pieces
Salt and pepper to taste
· Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Butter shallow baking dish generously.
· In a skillet, melt 2 tbs. butter, add garlic and breadcrumbs and lightly brown for 2 or 3 minutes. Stir in parsley, and season with salt and pepper.
· Spread 2/3 of the breadcrumb mixture in the bottom of the buttered baking dish, place the oysters in a single layer on top of the breadcrumbs.
· Toss the remaining breadcrumb mixture with the Parmesan cheese and spread on top of the oysters. Top with the bits of butter.
· Bake for approximately 12 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.