1 medium onion
1 to 2 packages of Hillshire Farms beef smoked sausage
1 green bell pepper
1 yellow/red bell pepper
1 six oz. bottle of sliced mushrooms [ with juice ]
1 dash of soy sauce
1. Saute’ onions in small amount of olive oil until onions appear glassy [ on top of stove in frying pan ]
2. Add sausage, sliced to your liking - I like mine about a ¼ inch thick
3. Cook 15 to 20 minutes on medium heat
4. Add sliced bell peppers and mushrooms with juice
5. Do not overcook – about 8 minutes so that the bell peppers are crunchy
6. Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce to taste.
7. Enjoy – I am sure you will like it.