1 medium onion
1 to 2 packages of Hillshire Farms beef smoked sausage
1 green bell pepper
1 yellow/red bell pepper
1 six oz. bottle of sliced mushrooms [ with juice ]
1 dash of soy sauce
1. Saute’ onions in small amount of olive oil until onions appear glassy [ on top of stove in frying pan ]
2. Add sausage, sliced to your liking - I like mine about a ¼ inch thick
3. Cook 15 to 20 minutes on medium heat
4. Add sliced bell peppers and mushrooms with juice
5. Do not overcook – about 8 minutes so that the bell peppers are crunchy
6. Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce to taste.
7. Enjoy – I am sure you will like it.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.