1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 # pound shrimp (26-30 count), Peeled & Deveined
¼ teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
½ tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons white wine
½ cup tomato concassé
1 ounce unsalted butter-small pieces-(If using salted butter omit salt in beginning and add at end to taste)
1 tablespoon fresh basil cut in chiffonade
1. Sauté the shrimp in the olive oil until translucent.
2. Add the garlic and salt. Toss to coat with the oil and cook just until the shrimp are pink, approximately 2 minutes. Add the lemon juice, wine, and tomatoes.
3. Remove shrimp and keep warm.
4. Reduce liquid until almost gone, take off heat and swirl in butter. Add shrimp and basil, toss, adjust seasoning, and serve immediately.
5. May serve with pasta, rice, or French bread. Bon Appétit!
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.