1. Slice chicken and sprinkle with salt.
2. Mix cooking wine, egg white, cornstarch and pepper together to make a marinade.
3. Coat chicken with the marinade and set aside for 10 minutes.
4. In skillet heat 1 tablespoon of oil and ginger, add marinated chicken and cook until done.
5. Remove from skillet. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and 1 teaspoon of salt.
6. Add vegetables and sauté.
7. Add 1/2 cup of chicken stock (or water.)
8. When vegetable is ready, stir in chicken.
Feeds four. Serve over rice or noodles.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.