1. Slice chicken and sprinkle with salt.
2. Mix cooking wine, egg white, cornstarch and pepper together to make a marinade.
3. Coat chicken with the marinade and set aside for 10 minutes.
4. In skillet heat 1 tablespoon of oil and ginger, add marinated chicken and cook until done.
5. Remove from skillet. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and 1 teaspoon of salt.
6. Add vegetables and sauté.
7. Add 1/2 cup of chicken stock (or water.)
8. When vegetable is ready, stir in chicken.
Feeds four. Serve over rice or noodles.
Designed by Gray Digital Media