1. Cut grouper filet into boneless nuggets/ chunks.
2. Place on large piece of foil with sides folded up.
3. Lightly sprinkle olive oil on fish.
4. Sprinkle on desired spices
5. Add a dollop of butter for flavor
6. Seal aluminum foil and cook in 350 degree oven for 15- 20 minutes. You could also cook the fish on a medium heat on an outdoor grill. Just watch to make sure it doesn't burn.
7. Remove and enjoy!
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.