Served with strawberries and whipped cream.
- preheat oven to 300*F
- cream butter and cream cheese
- add sugar and beat until light
- add flour and eggs, alternately, beating after each addition
- pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan
- bake for 1 1/2 hours
- cool on wire rack fir 20 minutes before removing from pan
- Serve with Fresh Florida Strawberries and whipped cream.
Recipe from the Junior League of Tallahassee's Thymes Remembered Cookbook, page 231 (official cookbook of the City of Tallahassee.)
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.