Served with strawberries and whipped cream.
- preheat oven to 300*F
- cream butter and cream cheese
- add sugar and beat until light
- add flour and eggs, alternately, beating after each addition
- pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan
- bake for 1 1/2 hours
- cool on wire rack fir 20 minutes before removing from pan
- Serve with Fresh Florida Strawberries and whipped cream.
Recipe from the Junior League of Tallahassee's Thymes Remembered Cookbook, page 231 (official cookbook of the City of Tallahassee.)