1. Place shrimp in bowl w/ one squeezed lime and rinse off.
2. Salt and pepper the shrimp.
3. Slice the onion and chop the garlic coarsely.
4. In a frying pan, begin to heat the olive oil on hi.
5. Toss in the shrimp along with rest of the ingredients.
6. Once the shrimp begin turning pink, bring the temperature down leaving it to simmer.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.