6 oz. Angus Burger Patty
1 tsp. Seasoning
2 each Sourdough Slices
½ oz. Melted Margarine
1 each Swiss Cheese Slice
2 oz. Guacamole
2 each Cooked Bacon Strips
2 each Tomato Slices
2 oz. Shredded Lettuce
1. Sprinkle seasoning on one side of burger.
2. Place patty seasoned side down on the grill.
3. Sprinkle top side of burger with seasoning.
4. Cook for approximately 4 minutes, then flip over to complete the cooking process for an additional 2 minutes or to desired cook temperature.
5. When the burger is cooked to temperature, top with cheese and cover with a dome lid for 20 seconds to melt cheese.
6. Place the bacon strips on top of the burger.
7. Garnish with guacamole, tomato slices and lettuce.