1. Saute onions and bell peppers in 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil for about 5 minutes and set aside.
2. Mix salmon and crab in a large mixing bowl. Add sautéed onions and bell peppers, bread crumbs, eggs, and milk. Mix thoroughly.
3. Add remaining spices and mix well.
4. Coat the bottom of a medium to large skillet with olive oil or PAM.
5. Form Salmon/Crab Patty with 1-2 tablespoonful of mixture and cook on medium for 3-5 minutes per side
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.