1. Use Aunt Jemima Whole Wheat Pancake/Waffle Mix (follow instructions on box mix).
2. Add a teaspoon of Splenda (or other sweetener) and cinnamon to the mix (adjust according to serving size).
3. Peal 1 small red apple and dice into cubes; add 1/2 of the apples to the mix
4. Cook mixture in waffle iron until golden brown.
5. Add cinnamon, sweetener and sprinkle of water to reaming 1/2 of apples and microwave for 30 seconds; add to the top of waffle(s).
6. Drizzle Sugar Free syrup and ENJOY!
Wow, easy, delicious and healthy waffles.