1. Use Aunt Jemima Whole Wheat Pancake/Waffle Mix (follow instructions on box mix).
2. Add a teaspoon of Splenda (or other sweetener) and cinnamon to the mix (adjust according to serving size).
3. Peal 1 small red apple and dice into cubes; add 1/2 of the apples to the mix
4. Cook mixture in waffle iron until golden brown.
5. Add cinnamon, sweetener and sprinkle of water to reaming 1/2 of apples and microwave for 30 seconds; add to the top of waffle(s).
6. Drizzle Sugar Free syrup and ENJOY!
Wow, easy, delicious and healthy waffles.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.