9 potatoes - unpeeled and cubed
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 dash Dales Seasoning sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place the potatoes and water to cover in a large pot over high heat. Boil for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat; drain excess fat.
3. To the ground beef, add the mushroom soup, garlic, Dales Seasoning sauce to taste, salt, and ground black pepper. Stir all together well
4. Drain the potatoes, mash and layer over the meat and vegetables, add cheese
5. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.