3-4 Cups Cooked Rice (brown or white)
1 pound of Cooked Ground Meat (Turkey or Beef)
1 14.5oz Can Cut Green Beans (drained)
1 15.25oz can Whole Kernel Corn (drained)
2 8oz cans Tomatoes Sauce (regular or roasted garlic)
1 6oz can Tomatoes Paste (regular or basil, garlic & oregano)
12oz bag frozen Seasoning Blend (onions, green & red peppers, celery and parsley flakes)
8oz Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
Original Mrs. Dash
Salt to Taste and/or Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. In a skillet over medium heat, sauté ground turkey and Seasoning Blend in olive oil. Drain the fat off.
3. In casserole dish, combine rice, ground turkey mix, green beans, corn, tomatoes sauce, tomatoes paste, optional – Mrs. Dash and/or salt to taste. Add a pinch cayenne pepper to spice it up. Mix well.
4. Use your fork to put a couple of dents in the casserole. Then sprinkle all of the cheese over the casserole.
5. Cooked at 375 degrees for 30 minutes
6. Be careful not to overcook or burn the cheese
Enjoy with salad and garlic bread!
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.