1 lb of venison (or beef sirloin)
1/4 tsp of seasoned salt
1 large sweet onion
1/2 pint grape tomatoes
1/3 cup fresh chopped cilantro
2 tsp green curry paste
2 tsp of curry powder (preferably Sri Lankin)
1/2 tsp of salt
1 cup of water
1 tsp cider vinegar
6 cloves chopped garlic
¼ tsp white ground pepper
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/8 tsp ground ginger
2 tbs olive oil
Couscous or rice of choice.
1. Slice venison into 1 inch by 1 inch squares approximately ¼ inches thick or bite sized. (Can be beef or other meats).
2. Cut the onion in half and then cut each half into eighths. Fine chop the garlic and cilantro.
3. Heat a frying pan or wok to medium hot and add 1 tbs of olive oil, add onions and stir fry until just beginning to cook or until the consistency is soft. (Approximately 4-5 minutes).
4. Set aside the cooked onions in a separate dish.
5. Reheat the wok and add 1 tbs olive oil,venison,¼ tsp seasoned salt, 1/3 cup fresh chopped cilantro and stir fry until just brown (approximately 3-4 minutes).
6. Set aside the cooked venison.
7. Reheat wok and add the grape tomatoes and chopped garlic and stir fry for 1 minute
8. Add 1 cup water, 1 tsp Worcestershire and stir in the remaining spices (salt, ginger, curry paste, curry powder).
9. Add the venison and onions and simmer for 5 minutes.
10. Serve over couscous or rice.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.