3 lbs best ground beef you can find
10 cloves of garlic
1/4 c olive oil
6 T chili powder
5 T paprika
1 tsp cumin
1 T cayenne pepper
1 tsp oregano or marjoram
2 tsp salt
3 T sugar
1. Put meat in olive oil and brown till gray. Pour 1 quart water in pot and let simmer.
2. Add spices (one by one.) Cook 30 minutes more.
3. Spoon of grease from top (spices can cause it to rise.)
4. Take a jar. Add 6 T cornmeal (fine) and 3 T flour to some water. Mix together--cook 10 minutes longer.
5. Cook beans to side. Stack saltines. Grate chees. Chop onions for garnish. This recipe will serve 15 to 20 depending on how many beans and the portion size of bowls.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.