Sausage and Cheese Omelets
-in a skillet, reheat sausage patties until well done.
-drain grease from patties and dice.
-mix diced sausage and 1/2 can of tomatoes with chilies.
- in a separate bowl, beat 3 eggs, adding salt and pepper.
- pour eggs into skillet at medium heat, covering the entire bottom of pan.
- allow eggs to cook almost completely, without stirring.
- sprinkle shredded cheese to your desire across eggs, reducing heat to low.
- spread sausage and tomatoes down the center of eggs in the skillet.
- top with small chunks of cream cheese.
- fold the sides of the omelet toward the center one at a time.
- remove from pan and sprinkle with cheese.
- cut omelet in half, it serves two!
- mix eggs, milk, sugar and cinnamon in bowl.
- dip bread into mixture one side at a time.
- drop bread into skillet at medium heat.
- allow bread to brown, flipping occasionally.
- remove toast from skillet and serve.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.