Sausage and Cheese Omelets
-in a skillet, reheat sausage patties until well done.
-drain grease from patties and dice.
-mix diced sausage and 1/2 can of tomatoes with chilies.
- in a separate bowl, beat 3 eggs, adding salt and pepper.
- pour eggs into skillet at medium heat, covering the entire bottom of pan.
- allow eggs to cook almost completely, without stirring.
- sprinkle shredded cheese to your desire across eggs, reducing heat to low.
- spread sausage and tomatoes down the center of eggs in the skillet.
- top with small chunks of cream cheese.
- fold the sides of the omelet toward the center one at a time.
- remove from pan and sprinkle with cheese.
- cut omelet in half, it serves two!
- mix eggs, milk, sugar and cinnamon in bowl.
- dip bread into mixture one side at a time.
- drop bread into skillet at medium heat.
- allow bread to brown, flipping occasionally.
- remove toast from skillet and serve.