• 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
• 2 cups confectioners sugar
• 8 ounces sour cream
• 1/4 teaspoon almond flavoring
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/2 pint whipping cream
• 1 angel food cake (store bought is fine)
• 1 quart strawberry
• 1 quart blueberries
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 3 tablespoons almond flavoring
1. Cream together cream cheese and confectioners sugar.
2. Add sour cream, vanilla and 1/4 tsp almond flavoring.
3. Set this mixture aside.
4. In separate bowl whip the whipping cream and add to cream cheese mixture.
5. Tear up angel food cake and mix in with cheese mixture.
6. In separate bowl (s) place strawberries and blueberries 3/4 cup sugar and 3 Tbsp almond flavoring.
7. (You can mix the berries together or keep separate, for a pretty red, white and blue look. If separate, divide sugar and almond flavoring between the two bowls).
8. In a clear glass bowl, alternate layers of cream cheese mixtures and berries.
9. Garnish the top with berries.
10. Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.