Four serving of Cheese Grits
• Oil (OLD Bacon grease preferred) but vegetable oil is fine - 1/2 cup
• Kosher Salt - one tablespoon
• Unsalted Butter - one stick
• Ground Black Pepper - to your taste
• 1/2 Velveeta Cheese Loaf (sliced or diced)
• Grits - 2 1/2 cups
Pan Fried Salmon
• Four 2 1/2 sliced Atlantic Salmon (with or without skin)
• Virgin Olive Oil
• Chili Powder, to your taste
• Season Salt, to your taste
• Grounded Black Pepper, to your taste
For the grits bring water to a boil and add all ingredients except cheese and grits. Once water is to a boil, slowly mix in your grits allowing it to blend with other ingredients. Once your grits have blended, reduce the heat to low and allow grits to sit for a few minutes, then mix in your cheese. Turn your stove top off and allow cheese to melt. After a few minutes of sitting, your grits are ready to plate.
For your pan fried salmon, heat a non-stick pan to middle heat on your stove top. Pour in about 2/3 cup of Virgin Olive Oil and allow oil to become hot and place salmon in the pan skin-side down. Please remember to reduce heat on stove top to low as you fry your salmon. Turn salmon over where non-seasoned side is up and cook at least 6 minutes on the seasoned side. Don't forget to remove the skin. Your salmon is ready to serve!
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.