- 1 Pound cake - cubed
- 1 Super size container of Cool Whip
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 sliced Kiwi
- 2 sliced bananas (sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning)
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 1 large can of crushed pineapple-drained
- 1 large package of French vanilla pudding mix
Prepare pudding mix and set aside.
Divide cool whip and add pineapple juice to one part
Begin layers with cake, pudding , fruit, cool whip – repeat
Top with plain cool whip and strawberries.
Refrigerate for a couple of hours to set.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.