1.5 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup canola oil
8 egg whites only
4 cups banana puree
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix first set of wet ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix second set of dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
3. Add the dry ingredients into the wet and stir until incorporated. DO NOT OVER MIX.
4. Now that batter is prepared, cook over medium low heat for 4-5 minutes and flip.
5. Cook for an additional 4-5 minutes over same medium low heat and reserve.
6. Repeat process for desired number of pancakes.
7. Place on a warm plate and garnish with a spiced pecans, blueberry and banana yogurt (mixture of fresh slices banana, organic yogurt and lemon zest)