1.5 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup canola oil
8 egg whites only
4 cups banana puree
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix first set of wet ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix second set of dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
3. Add the dry ingredients into the wet and stir until incorporated. DO NOT OVER MIX.
4. Now that batter is prepared, cook over medium low heat for 4-5 minutes and flip.
5. Cook for an additional 4-5 minutes over same medium low heat and reserve.
6. Repeat process for desired number of pancakes.
7. Place on a warm plate and garnish with a spiced pecans, blueberry and banana yogurt (mixture of fresh slices banana, organic yogurt and lemon zest)
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.