- I ¾ cup flour
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 ½ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 small can of pumpkin
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray loaf pan with cooking spray or butter.
2. Sift together flour, salt, nutmeg, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon in a bowl.
3. In another bowl beat eggs and add vegetable oil, water, pumpkin, and vanilla extract.
4. Then pour liquid into the bowl of dry ingredients. Stir together real well.
5. Pour the mixture into the greased loaf pan.
6. Lastly take the chocolate chips and pour them in gently and mix a little. Be careful to try and not let the chocolate chips sink to the bottom, because if you try to take the bread out of the pan, the chocolate chips will rip the bread.
7. Bake for 60 minutes.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.