Marinated grilled chicken chunks topped with tomato, onion and Tzatziki sauce, then wrapped in Pita Bread…..4 servings
Chicken Souvlaki Ingredients
1 pound boneless skinless Chicken Breast, cubed into chunks
4 tablespoons Olive Oil
2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
2 cloves Garlic, minced
2 teaspoons fresh Oregano, chopped
1 teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoon Pepper
Tzatziki Sauce Ingredients:
½ cup Greek Yogurt
½ cup graded peeled Cucumber (seeds removed and patted dry)
1 tablespoon chopped Garlic
1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
½ teaspoon Salt
1. Make Marinade in large bowl. Place chicken chunks in Marinade. Allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. While the Chicken is marinating, make the Tzatziki Sauce by mixing the ingredients in a bowl.
3. Prepare coals for grilling. While grill is heating, put Chicken on skewers.
4. Grill Chicken with lid closed, rotating skewers every 4 minutes or so, until chicken is done, about 10-15 minutes.
5. Serve hot grilled Chicken on the Pita Bread, topped with tomato slices, onion slices and Tzatziki sauce. Wrap tightly with foil for easier eating.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.