Ground Beef, chuck 1- 1/4 lb.
Parmesan Cheese, grated 1/4 cup
Italian Breadcrumbs 1/2 cup
Whole eggs 2
Poached Garlic 2 tbsp.
Salt 1/4 tsp.
Ground black pepper 1/4 tsp.
Mozzarella, shredded 2 oz.
Provolone, shredded 2 oz.
Cream Cheese, softened 2 oz.
Sage 1/4 tsp.
Rosemary 3/4 tsp.
(Ingredients to use after meatballs are formed)
Flour 1/4 cup
Marinara sauce 16 fl. oz.
Water 8 fl. oz.
Parmesan cheese, grated 1 tsp.
Parsley, chopped 1/2 tsp
In a mixing bowl, combine the meatball mix ingredients and mix until combined. (Do not over-mix. It can cause the meatballs to become tough.) Divide into equal portions and shape into meatballs.
1. Dust meatballs in flour and deep fry about 1 1/2- 2 minutes.
2. While meatballs are frying, heat marinara sauce and water in a saute pan.
3. Add meatballs to saute pan and cover.
4. Simmer meatballs and sauce for about 3 minutes.
5. Transfer meatballs and sauce to serving dish.
6. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.