Ground Beef, chuck 1- 1/4 lb.
Parmesan Cheese, grated 1/4 cup
Italian Breadcrumbs 1/2 cup
Whole eggs 2
Poached Garlic 2 tbsp.
Salt 1/4 tsp.
Ground black pepper 1/4 tsp.
Mozzarella, shredded 2 oz.
Provolone, shredded 2 oz.
Cream Cheese, softened 2 oz.
Sage 1/4 tsp.
Rosemary 3/4 tsp.
(Ingredients to use after meatballs are formed)
Flour 1/4 cup
Marinara sauce 16 fl. oz.
Water 8 fl. oz.
Parmesan cheese, grated 1 tsp.
Parsley, chopped 1/2 tsp
In a mixing bowl, combine the meatball mix ingredients and mix until combined. (Do not over-mix. It can cause the meatballs to become tough.) Divide into equal portions and shape into meatballs.
1. Dust meatballs in flour and deep fry about 1 1/2- 2 minutes.
2. While meatballs are frying, heat marinara sauce and water in a saute pan.
3. Add meatballs to saute pan and cover.
4. Simmer meatballs and sauce for about 3 minutes.
5. Transfer meatballs and sauce to serving dish.
6. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley.