Ingredients (Serves 4)
4 cups Chopped Mixed Lettuce
2 TBSP Diced Tomatoes (1/2” dice)
2 TBSP Diced Cucumbers (1/2” dice)
1 TBSP Dried Cranberries
1 TBSP Dried Blueberries
2 TBSP Sugar Roasted Pecans
2 TBSP Blue Cheese Crumbles
½ cup Croutons
1 cup Cooked and Chilled Medium Shrimp
½ cup Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette (recipe to follow)
1. Place lettuce in chilled bowl.
2. Top with tomatoes and cucumbers.
3. Mix together cranberries, blueberries and pecans, and spread evenly over the top of the salad.
4. Top salad with croutons and spread blue cheese evenly across the salad.
5. Place grilled shrimp on the top of the center of the salad.
6. Pour vinaigrette over the salad, toss and serve immediately.
Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette – Serves 4
1 bottle (16 oz.) Prepared Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
½ can Blueberry Pie Filling
1. Place vinaigrette in blender.
2. Add blueberry filling, 1 TBSP at a time and puree.
3. Continue to add filling, until dressing is sweet enough for your taste.
4. Store dressing covered in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.