- Dice 2 large or 3 medium Tomatoes - squeeze juice into saucepan
Save tomatoes in Bowl.
- Chop fine - 1/2 white onion and 1/2 green pepper add to bowl, and 1 stalk of celery ( or use celery flakes as stated below).
- Open one 15oz. can Tomato Sauce and empty into saucepan.
- Add one can milk.
- Season with 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 heaping teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon celery flakes, if not using fresh celery
Whisk well then add in tomatoes, onion, green pepper. Stir.
Cover. Heat over medium heat ( do not allow to boil) for 20 to 30 minutes until hot, stirring frequently.
Serve with crackers, or grilled cheese sandwich.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.