Lightning Strike Sparks Shed Fire

By: Tallahassee Fire Department Email
By: Tallahassee Fire Department Email

From Tallahassee Fire Department's Facebook Page:

At 8:15 this morning, TFD responded to the 6200 Block of Brushy Creek Road after a neighbor noticed a fire through the woods and called 911.

Firefighters quickly extinguished a 12 x 6 foot shed before it spread to the nearby home. Homeowners were not home and are lucky to have such good neighbors!

Lightning looks to be the culprit. Thankfully there were no injuries and damages to a nearby garage and camper are estimated at $5,000.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
WCTV 1801 Halstead Blvd. Tallahassee, FL 32309
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 255366211 - wctv.tv/a?a=255366211
Gray Television, Inc.