News Release: Run or Dye Tallahassee
We're so bummed, but due to the forecasted storm, the city has required that we cancel tomorrow's event. We still really want to Run or Dye with you, though, so we have a few options for you...
1) You can choose from any of our upcoming events to attend at no cost; your ticket will transfer for FREE. We have several events planned within striking distance of Tallahassee this year and you are welcome to attend any of them. Click HERE for more Run or Dye 5k locations.
2) We are going to work with the city to see if we can reschedule the event. In this case, your ticket will be honored at the new date. This is not guaranteed, and we don't yet know when the new date will be, but we should be able to let you know within a few weeks whether or not this will happen and when. You are still welcome to transfer your ticket to another location if we're not able to reschedule the event or if the reschedule date doesn't work for you.
3) If neither of those options works for you, you can pick up your packet and merchandise today; our team will be standing by at the packet pick-up location specified in your pre-race document (Click HERE) until 6:00 PM as planned. (Of course, if you choose to hold onto your ticket for another event, you'll pick up your packet and merchandise then!)
We're so bummed and disappointed, but top city officials made this decision and one of our core values is cooperating fully with the communities where we hold events. We looking forward to the chance to Run or Dye with you soon! Please reach out to customer service if you have any questions (Click HERE for Contact Info).
Though it might be a bit further in the future than we'd hoped, we still can't wait to see you at the starting line!