News Release: Wakulla County BOCC
SATURDAY, MARCH 22, 2014
340 Trice Lane - Public Works Annex
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
FOR WAKULLA COUNTY RESIDENTIAL HOUSEHOLDS
AND CONDITIONALLY EXEMPT SMALL QUANTITY GENERATORS ONLY!
(CESQGs MUST REGISTER BY MARCH 17TH AT 926-7616)
What's under your kitchen sink, in your garage, in your bathroom, and on the shelves in your laundry room?
* Household cleaners -- such as oven cleaners, wood and metal cleaners and polishers, toilet bowl cleaners, disinfectants, drain openers.
* Automotive products -- such as oil and fuel additives, grease and rust solvents, carburetor and fuel injector cleaners, air conditioning refriger-ants, starter fluids, body putty, antifreeze/coolant, contaminated motor oil, gasoline, diesel and kerosene
* Home maintenance and improvement products -- such as paint, paint thinners, paint strippers and removers, adhesives
* Lawn and garden products -- such as herbicides, pesticides/rodenticides, fungicides, wood preservatives
*Electronics (anything that plugs into an electric outlet) -- such as old computers, computer parts, televisions, DVD players, VCR’s, radios, cell phones, satellite dishes, and other small appliances
* Miscellaneous – all batteries such as lithium, alkaline, car and button batteries, fingernail polish remover, pool chemicals, photo processing chemicals, reactive material, aerosols/compressed gas, fluorescent bulbs and tubes
NO TIRES – NO BIOLOGICAL WASTES