· 2 cups Oatmeal (I prefer old fashioned)
· 3 ripe bananas
· ½ Cup Coconut
· 5 tablespoons of honey
· 1/3 cup applesauce
· 1/3 cup of raisins
· 1 egg
· 2 tablespoons of vanilla
· 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
· 3 tablespoons of almond milk
· 3 - 4 tablespoons of flaxseed for added nutrients (Recent studies suggest that this seed high in Amino acids has shown signs of preventing the development of tumors) - Plus it doesn’t have a distinct taste which makes it perfect for this recipe.
***Note - for added protein or as a way to incorporate your dietary shake powder - you may add the suggested servings of your protein powder to this mix… You may also add peanut butter instead of applesauce.
Directions· Preheat oven to 350 degrees
· Grease pan with baking/ cooking spray
· Combine all ingredients in bowl
· Use a tablespoon to scoop into pan - Note these will not spread or rise much so the normal cookie spacing won’t be necessary
· Bake for approximately 15 minutes for a softer cookie.
This recipe yields approx. 24 cookies-