• 3 cups of Old Fashioned Rolled Oats (ground in food processor)
• ½ cup raw oats
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
• 1 tablespoon of vanilla
• 1 medium apple (peeled and diced)
• ¼ Cup of Blue Agave
• 2 tablespoons of water
• 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
Directions1. In a food processor, grind oats as fine as possible (as coarse as grits/ flour).
2. Add all other ingredients and mix well Add water last as you will need to add 1 tablespoon at a time – Mixture should not be too soft or watery.
3. Refrigerate for approximately 15 minutes.
4. In a Skillet or Frying pan, heat butter, oil or cooking spray on medium heat.
5. Spoon cookie mix into the palm of your hand and roll into a ball.
6. Place in pan and flatten with spatula – cook until golden brown and flip(since this cookie is without egg or flour (which holds it together, be careful while flipping)… As cookie cools it will be more firm.
Makes approximately 18 cookies.