• 1 one large onion
• 3 medium carrots
• 1/2 stalk celery
• 1/2 lbs of sausage
• 2 cans of black eyed peas
• 64 oz vegetable stock
Directions• Dice all vegetables to desired size.
• In a large soup pot, on medium heat, brown sausage. Drain oil and return sausage to the pot.
• Add vegetables to pot and allow to sauté for 10 mins or until tender.
• Add whole can of black eyed peas with gravy. Allow to cook for 5 mins.
• Add vegetable stock and simmer for 25 mins.
Serve with your choice of cornbread and rice.