• 3 cans crushed tomatoes
• 2 oz sliced garlic
• 3 oz capers
• Half white onion
• 2 oz basil
• 2tbl Oregano
• 1 oz white wine
• 4 oz chicken stock
• 4 boneless and skinless chicken thighs
• Olive oil
• Salt and pepper
• 12 oz Barilla vegetable pasta
• Season and flour chicken thighs, set aside. Bring a saucepan to a medium heat. Add 3 oz of olive oil, and 1 oz of butter. Pan sear the chicken until its 75% done. Add slice garlic, white onions and white wine. Sweat onion. Add capers, oregano, and crushed tomatoes. Reduce for 5 minutes. Add chicken stock, allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Adjust seasonings.
• Pasta: add water, and salt to pot. Bring to a boil. Add pasta. Cook Al dente, 7 to 8 minutes. Drain water, add olive oil, so that your pasta doesn't sick together.
• Place pasta in middle of plate, spoon chicken piazzolla on pasta. Enjoy!