1 head cauliflower, clean and broken into florets
2 eggs, beaten
1 t salt
1 1/2c all purpose flour
2 T grated parmesan cheese
1/2t granulated garlic
1/2t onion powder
1/2t poultry seasoning
1/4 t cumin
1/8t smoked paprika
1/2t black pepper
1/8t Chipotle powder
oil, for frying
Directions1. Preheat fryer oil to 350.
2. Place the beaten eggs, milk and salt in a bowl.
3. In a another bowl mix together flour, cheese, and spices.
4. Place florets into flour mixture, then egg mixture, coat and into flour mixture, again coat. Repeat until all cauliflower is coated
5. Cook in oil until golden brown.
6. Drain on paper towels
7. Serve with favorite dipping sauce