• 16 oz heavy cream
• 5 eggs
• 5 egg yolks
• 4 oz parmesan cheese
• 1 pack boneless skinless chicken thighs
• Fresh cracked pepper
• Crack 5 whole eggs in a bowl.
• Separate 5 egg yolks from egg whites. Add 5 yolks to the 5 whole eggs.
• Add heavy cream and parmesan cheese.
• Add salt and pepper
• Sit to the side.
• Cook pasta according to the instructions on the box.
• Pat chicken dry. Season with salt and pepper. In a medium sauté pan, on medium heat, add olive oil. Add chicken. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Remove chicken and slice.
• Drain pasta. On low heat, return pasta to heat. Add as much carbonara sauce as you desire. Continue to stir. Don’t allow to over cook.
• Add pasta to the middle of the plate. Place chicken on top. Garnish with parsley. Enjoy!