1 bags frozen cauliflower
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
ground black pepper
crushed red pepper
12 oz. softened cream cheese
1/3 c. buffalo sauce
1/4 c. ranch dressing, plus more for drizzling
1/3 c. sliced green onions, plus more for garnish
1 tbsp. garlic powder
2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
1/2 c. shredded Cheddar
Directions1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a baking dish, toss cauliflower florets with olive oil, season with salt and the black & crushed red pepper for desired spiciness.
2. Bake until tender. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
3. Then, in a large bowl, stir together until well combined the softened cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch, green onions, and garlic. Set aside.
4. Toss pulled rotisserie chicken with roasted cauliflower in baking dish and spread cream cheese/sauce mixture on top and throughout.
5. Sprinkle with cheddar and bake until cheese is completely melted and bubbly.
6. Let cool 10-15 minutes, then garnish with drizzled ranch and green onions.
7. Serves 8.