• 1 ½ Cup Sugar
• ½ Cup Butter
• ½ Cup Light Corn Syrup
• 4 tablespoons water
• 1 3oz pack of Pumpkin Spice Jello Mix
Directions1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease a 1/4 sheet pan or two 8x12 inch baking dishes. Generously butter a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
2. Distribute popcorn evenly in prepared baking pans. Place in oven to keep warm.
3. In prepared saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar, gelatin, corn syrup and water. Heat to 250 to 265 degrees F (121 to 129 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a rigid ball.
4. Pour mixture evenly over popcorn and stir until coated. Return popcorn to oven and bake 5 minutes; stir, then bake 5 minutes more.
5. Turn popcorn out onto a large piece of foil. Let rest until cool enough to handle, then form into balls. Or let cool completely and break into clusters. Store in an airtight container, in a cool, dry place.
6. Drizzle with melted white chocolate and sprinkle cinnamon or pumpkin spice. (Optional)