Ingredients: Yields 2-3 Cups Guacamole
3 Haas Avocados, cored and peeled
1 lime, juiced
1 lemon, juiced
½ tsp. Kosher Salt
½ tsp. Cumin
½ tsp. Cayenne
½ Red Onion, diced
½ Jalapeno, seeded and diced
2 Roma Tomatoes, Diced
1 Tbsp. Cilantro, Chopped
1 Garlic Clove, Minced
1 package Corn Tortillas, cut into points
Vegetable Oil for frying
Directions1. Remove avocados from skin and place into a bowl. Insert tube of smoker gun and wrap tightly with saran wrap to keep smoke inside.
2. Use smoker gun as instructed, remove tube and tighten saran wrap, and let Avocados sit for about two minutes to absorb smoky flavors.
3. Rough chop all ingredients and place into bowl.
4. Mash together with potato masher until mixture is smooth with slight chunks of avocado throughout.
5. If you would like, you can also place your avocado into a food processor and process it until smooth. You can then mix in your other diced ingredients and mix to combine.
6. Cover and let chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour for flavors to marry together.
7. For Chips: Heat fryer to desired temperature, and drop in corn tortilla. Cook until Golden, about 2-3 minutes, remove from oil and let drain. Season and serve immediately.