• 1 cup Cookie Butter
• 2 cups of Raw Old fashioned Oats
• 2 tablespoons of Vanilla Extract
• ½ Cup Coconut
• ¼ Cup Crushed pecans
• ½ Cup Raisins (optional)
• Wax paper
• Step 1 – In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients. Then add cookie butter and vanilla extract (mixture should be a tad wet to the touch but not too dry)
• Step 2 – Scoop mixture onto wax or parchment paper and flatten into desired cookie size – refrigerate for approximately 20 minutes or until firm
• For added energy and nutrition try adding 1 – 2 tablespoons of flax seeds (the kid’ll never know )
Enjoy your soft, slightly chewy and totally delicious cookie.
These will hold in an airtight container, for up to 2 weeks if stored in a cool place.