Are you a positive and friendly person who enjoys meeting people? Have people told you that your organizational skills are top notch? WCTV needs a fresh face at its front desk who will welcome viewers and clients to the station.
A pleasant demeanor is paramount as well as the ability to work independently in this multitasking role, which includes office responsibilities and basic accounting duties.
WCTV is looking for their new Front Desk Receptionist.
Requirements to Apply:
• Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong communication and people skills
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
• Basic accounting experience to include preparing invoices for payment and checks for deposit.
• Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
• Proficient in English (oral and written)
• Greet and welcome guests
• Assist visitors, guests and employees with getting in touch with their contacts or helping them with their requests
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them to the contact that can assist them
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
• Assist in accounting duties as assigned by the Office Manager.
• Print, copy, scan, and upload
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Keep updated records and files
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable
• Other duties as assigned by the Office Manager
WCTV is a Drug Free and Equal Opportunity Workplace. Gray Television Participates in E-Verify.
For consideration please click the link below to be guided to the career page. Search for the location/WCTV and click to open the position you are applying for. Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application, resume, and additional documents or videos. www.gray.tv/applynow