A turkey fryer is the likely cause in an overnight fire in Tallahassee.
Investigators say the fryer had been left on in the backyard of one of apartment's at Villa San Marco.
Firefighters estimate the damage at about $20,000.
Not total loss, but eight students were displaced.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.