A Leon County family gets an unexpected wake-up call as a fire rips through their home.
The Tallahassee Fire Department received a call just before six Sunday morning. A home in the 3800 block of Crawfordville Road was on fire.
Firefighters say two people were home at the time and one had to be hospitalized for smoke inhalation.
Investigators say the fire started near the front porch where the residents had been cooking out the night before.
Fire officials say the home was almost a complete loss.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.