Firefighters say the homeowner had dinner set on the table when the fire started.
Officials say the roofers were working on overlay with a torch causing the fire down into the attic.
The resident and the roofers all escaped unharmed, but the fire destroyed a lot of the woman's years of memorabilia.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.