A Tallahassee man was taken to the hospital Saturday when a fire started in his fireplace at his home located in the 1500 block of Officer Ponce Way.
Tallahassee fire officials say the fire started around 12:20 and five units responded to the incident.
The cause of the fire was due to the flue being closed and the house soon filling with smoke.
No one was seriously injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.