Fire officials say a fire broke out at some commercial property at 3360 Raymond Diehl Business Lane at about 12:40 Saturday afternoon.
The Tallahassee Fire Department says the blaze started in the attic. Firefighters tore insulation and wall board out of the building searching for the wire that caused the electrical short. No serious injuries were reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.