The Tallahassee Fire Department has ruled a fire at the Windrush Apartments Sunday was the result of an electrical malfunction.
Lt. Cody Reese says the fire originated in the ceiling of the second floor apartment and damaged two apartments.
Six other apartments had their utilities cut for the evening in order to clean up the damage. The red cross is assisting 12 local families displaced temporarily by the event.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.