TALLAHASSEE, FL - A local Barnes and Noble was evacuated after a fire caused heavy smoke to spread throughout the store.
Crews with the Tallahassee Fire Department say the call came in around 10:30 this morning.
When they arrived, they found smoke inside the book store, located at the Tallahassee Mall on Monroe Street.
Fire officials say there was also smoke coming from the roof which made them believe the cause of fire could've been be related to the venting system. Damages to the building are minor.
As of 11:15AM, officials are still clearing out the building, but said they hoped to be cleared for reopen within an hour.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.